Check out the programs at our Corsi location on 307 East 116th Street. We're kicking off summer with:
- NYCHA Summer Teen Evening Program (Dance, sports, music, and more, Monday-Sun in the evenings until 9:30pm)
- Community Music and Movie Nights (Weekends)
- Workforce Development Services (Job readiness, placement assistance, paid internships and more, Monday-Friday 10am-3pm)
- Works Plus Intervention Program (Ages 16-30)
- HSE-GED Services (Ages 16-24).
- VIBE Youth Arts
More programs coming online this fall. As always, we have bingo, lunch, and fun, safe programming for our older adults at Corsi Senior
Center. Learn more here.
Mental Health Services have expanded –We are providing mental health services from our new offices in Lexington Gardens, located at 124 East 108th Street. Services are available virtually and in-person.
Visit our website for a full listing of programs and sites. We can't wait to see you!